Urban Alley Brewery | Beer and pub food, with plenty of modern lighting.
A happy client and satisfied local beer fans. Cheers to that!
- Responsibilities: Light Specification, Procurement
- One of the best ways to relax and catch up with friends is over a nice, chilled beer – something we are sure our past client, Urban Alley Brewery, agrees on!
- Lighting Spaces was asked to create a lighting solution that matched the industrial-modern feel of this brewery in Knox. Both the interior and exterior façade received our expert attention, with the goal of creating a relaxed venue people flock to at weekends, during warm summer months, or simply after a long day at the office.
- The most valuable lighting product used was the Neon Micro 1010, a small yet powerful product designed for spaces with curving light. We fitted the linear light in various spots throughout the Urban Alley Brewery, including the banquet-style tables and stools on the ground floor and the big, round orange seat for more intimate gatherings. Thanks to its IP68 waterproof rating, the Neon Micro 1010 could also be installed in the outdoor façade area for customers looking to sit there – no matter the time of day or weather.
- Alongside the Neon Micro 1010, our team used the Lyne Standard 9.6W strip and S1813 profile to encapsulate the community spirit at the brewery. Installation included at the bar area, featuring grey stone and rustic wood against a backdrop of steel fermentation tanks. We fitted the LED strip lights on the mezzanine level, as well, to extend the feeling of inclusion to everyone visiting Urban Alley Brewery.
- Website: urbanalley.com.au/knox